Worker’s Comp & Industrial Accidents

Jerry has represented injured workers or employers of injured workmen in the past, but because this has become a highly technical and specialized field.

injuryOur best guidance will usually be to refer you to experienced worker’s comp specialist we are familiar with, which we will be glad to do at no charge.

Please note, however, if you have been injured in an on-the-job accident and there is some third party — that is, someone other than your employer — whose negligence caused or contributed to cause the accident, then we can help you as we would in any other accident injury case as described in the “Car or Vehicle Accidents” section of this site.